Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya ^_^

salam buat smua.. it has been months since my last updated... hehe nyway, selamat hari raya buat smua y mengenali diri ini... maaf zahir dan batin...

there's so much lives since this life gets goin on again... seems my life gettin' brighter each and everyday.. im so grateful having a wonderful family and dearest friends around me... nothing much they help out but their presence make me 'alive'... this Syawal, i pray that Allah will show us all the best out of the best choices we have...

same as last year, i celebrate raya in Yan, perform a raya prayer and went visiting two my loveable friends; akmal adilah and haslinda... then visited my relatives homes... juz eat and gossipszs... hahaha

i'll be away then for awhile.... focusing on things i left behind... dreams and hope..however when i thought about my raya waktu zaman kanak2, it's like im too far away from that.. things gonna happen naturally..its time to look into the bright light to sing and dance along the path of life.

S.E.L.A.M.A.T. H.A.R.I. R.A.Y.A A.I.D.I.L.F.I.T.R.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment